- 3 tbsp gram flour
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 tbsp tomato pulp paste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch turmeric powder
Mix all ingredients well then apply on face for 25 mints
Then wash simple plain water and see the magic
The best way to whiten your teeth naturally — is to brush your teeth with an appropriate toothpaste two times a day before going to bed and when you woke up in the morning
Having shining white teeth has been an impossible dream for many people ..
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 drops of lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
Mix well . Brush your teeth with the mixture.Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water.
What You Need?
2strawberries grind the strawberry into a paste.Rub this paste all over your teeth gently and massage
Activated Charcoal + mustard oil mix together & brush your teeth with this
- Salt water rinse.
- Hydrogen peroxide rinse.
- Cold compress.
- Peppermint tea bags.
- Vanilla extract.
- Other natural remedies.
Fight of certain headache by hiting it with choti elaichi
Constipation is a common problem among all the ages less water contains in the body is main reason .
First of all try to find cause of this problem and eliminate it . You should review your life style and make changes ..
- Fiber rich diet Like beans , potato , carrots ,fresh fruits , green leafy vegetables, all kind f nuts and seeds .
Use smoothies, drink fresh fruit or leafy veggies juices
- Drink enough water like 8 to 10 glass
- Take warm honey water with a tea spoon of Olive oil in the morning .
- Drink mint ginger tea..
- Use flax seeds Grind flax seeds, mix 1 spoon of flax seeds powder in 2 glass of water set a side for 15 mins .Drink this before going to bed.
Asthma is disease that affects the air passages that carry air from the nasal areas and mouth .
A person with asthma feel suffocated and congested and finds difficulties during breathe.. it mostly happened at night time , shortness of breath
Asthmatic patients stay away from dust, smoking, pets, humidity, paints, perfume, cover your nose during winter season
Avoid foods like Banana cold drinks, curd, fried items, processed food
Patient with asthma exercise wisely.
Sunflower garlic clove and ginger water give relief from the symptoms of asthma Eat soak Figs 3 times a day . Drink ginger tea
Our lips lose moisture for many reasons, including the change of seasons, unhealthy habits such as licking our lips, and our diet. While it’s important to stock up on lip balm, these home remedies can also help to cure chapped lips fast
Almond oil is a hypoallergenic moisturizer that is used as a remedy for dry lips. It also contains free-radical fighters vitamins A and E. Simply apply to your lips to rehydrate them. Almond oil is also a good remedy.
- 1 tbsp vaseline
- 1 velowsef 500mg
- 1 tbsp neomycin tube
Mix all ingredients together and apply on your heels at night….
- Petroleum jelly 1 tbsp
- 2 disprine tablets
Mix disprine in petroleum jelly. Apply your heels at night n wrap with plastic sheet till morning.
Aloe vera is a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, meaning it may reduce the appearance of acne and prevent acne breakouts.
Aloe vera contains lots of water and is an excellent moisturizer, so it is especially suitable for people who get dry skin from other anti-acne products.
In a 2014 study, researchers gave people with mild to moderate acne aloe vera gel and tretinoin cream, which is a common OTC acne remedy, to use for 8 weeks.
The participants reported a significant improvement in both inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne compared to people who used just tretinoin gel.
How to use aloe vera gel
Try cleaning the acne sores and then applying a thin layer of cream or gel with at least 10 percent aloe vera content.
Otherwise, people can moisturize with gels or creams that contain aloe vera.
HOW TO INCREASE YOUR HEIGHT?
There is no medicine that can help you get taller fast, especially after you have reached your adulthood. The good news is that despite your age, you can add about 1 to 2 inches of height by just improving your daily routine,
- Sleep at least 8 to 9 hours with right postures.
- Eat balanced diet
- After bath do stretching exercises.
- Drink at least 10 glasses of water.
- Sun exposure .
Daily must do These exercises and yoga poses:
- Hanging Exercises
- Toe Touching
- Cobra Pose
- Skipping Rope
- Dry Swim
- Forward Spine Stretch Straight
- Leg Up Alternate Leg Kick
Take warm glass of cow milk , add raisins and almonds and drink daily before going to bed .
Warm.glass of milk add jaggary drink it Daily
It is normal to change in hair colours with people age. But white hair can appear at almost any time in life.
Even teenagers and people in their 20s may notice everyone.
Its commonly lack of vitamins play major roll to hair become white prematurely . Like deficiency of vitamin D And E. When diet and vitamin deficiencies are the cause of prematurely white hair, correcting these may reverse the problem or stop it …
HOW TO DEAL WITH IT?
Add up more into your daily platter .
- green veggies
- sea food
- milk ..
Another reason is chemical hair dyes and hair products that contains harmful ingredients .
Here are some home remedies
- When combined with hair oil and applied to the scalp, curry leaves can slow premature graying.
- For white hairs 2 full eggs 6 tbsp hinna 5 tbsp coffee powder 2 tbsp sugar 1 lemon juice 2 tbsp coconut oil /olive oil Method mix all ingredients well try to take smooth texture of all things then apply on your hairs for 3 hours After three hours wash your hairs with simple water don’t use shampoo till 24 hour’s it’s amazing u can see the results
It is extremely important to understand your scalp type and choose the right shampoo. Also, you need to wash your hair depending upon your scalp. For instance, over washing hair with dry scalp can lead to hair fall, or not washing oily locks thrice a week can lead to the same.
Further, make sure the shampoo is not loaded with chemicals including sulfate, paraben and silicone that can make your tresses brittle and hence, prone to breakage.
A good conditioner can work wonders for your locks. It contains amino acids that help to repair damaged hair, and also helps to keep them smooth.
DIET AND EXERCISE
You need to feed your hair all the right nutrients particularly plenty of protein and iron. However, along with eating a balanced diet ensure you are exercising side by side. Yoga and meditation are effective in reducing hair fall.
Undergoing rigorous hair treatments like straightening, perming and colouring are definitely not kind to your tresses. Further avoid using blow dryers, curling rods, especially on wet hair as they actually boil the water in your hair shaft and make them brittle.
If you really need to use a blow dry, then keep it on the lowest heat setting. If using other products that heat your hair, start with a fortifying leave-in conditioner and finish with a protective spray.
Oiling improves blood circulation and nourishes the roots. Make sure to massage your tresses once a week with oil that suits your scalp. Cover it with a shower cap and wash it off with a mild shampoo after two hours.
TOO MANY STYLING
Using too many chemically laden products on your hair could prove harmful in the long run. It’s best to give them a break and try natural home-made recipes instead.
Warm milk. You can put a tasty spin on your grandmother’s natural insomnia remedy by sipping warm milk before bed. Almond milk is an excellent source of calcium, which helps the brain make melatonin. Plus, warm milk may spark pleasant and relaxing memories of your mother helping you fall asleep
It is a major bummer to Have headache. Migraine is neurological condition that can cause multiple systems
It is one of these annoying realities in life we can’t just easily avoid.
Symptoms may include :
- difficulty speaking
Maigrane often run in families and effect all ages The diagnosed of migraine headache is determined based on clinical history
There are many types of migraine if you could find your headache type you can easily cure your self from this irritating pain
In pitta -type headache the most major cause is dehydration you can save yourself to dehydrate your body to drink sip by sip water constantly
This type of headache start from temple and radiates to the center
It’s major cause is eating spicy food. Standing under the sun makes pain more intense and unbearable
Try sandal wood remedy for it. It is very effective and cool down your pain
Mix 1/2 tsp sandal wood powder with water make a paste put this mixture on your forehead and allow it to stay at least 20 mints then rise
Drinking coriander and cumin tea is also very effective to cool down.
If you have vata headache it is back of your head hurts. The ache start at the back and may radiate to the front neck and shoulders.
Use 2,3 drops warm ghee at your nostr
If you are sure that your body is dehydrated then apply this quick remedy
Mix 1/2 tsp rock salt , 1 tbsp sugar, 1 glass water and consume it
You can feel relief after that. However we usually don’t take headache seriously unlike other move saving aliments. Others think that they can beat the headache with drink simply coffee and busying their self in other things but not all time though it works
Fight of certain headache by hiting it with choti elaichi
- Drink plenty of fluids. Fever can cause fluid loss and dehydration, so drink water, juices or broth. …
- Rest. You need rest to recover, and activity can raise your body temperature.
- Stay cool. Dress in light clothing, keep the room temperature cool and sleep with only a sheet or light blanket.
- Stay hydrated. …
- Rest.Your body needs to heal.
- Soothe a sore throat. …
- Combat stuffiness. …
- Relieve pain. …
- Sip warm liquids. …
- Add moisture to the air. …
- Try over-the-counter (OTC) cold and cough medications.
- Honey. Honey mixed in tea or taken on its own is a common household remedy for a sore throat. …
- Salt water. …
- Chamomile tea. …
- Peppermint. …
- Baking soda gargle. …
- Fenugreek. …
- Marshmallow root. …
- Licorice root.
- Chicken soup. Chicken soup may not be a cure-all, but it’s a great choice when you’re sick. …
- Ginger. …
- Honey. …
- Garlic. …
- Echinacea. …
- Vitamin C. …
- Peppermint tea. Peppermint is more than a breath freshener. …
- Chamomile tea. Chamomile tea is known to help induce sleep and calm anxiety. …
- Apple cider vinegar. …
- Ginger. …
- Fennel seed. …
- Baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) …
- Lemon water. …
- Licorice root.
- Dry Dates And Milk Are Good For Gaining Weight. …
- Add Clarified Butter And Sugar To Your Daily Diet. …
- Pair Mango and Milk Together. …
- Afternoon Nap Is As Important As A Good Night’s Sleep. …
- Add Peanut Butter To Your Daily Breakfast. …
- Replace Morning/Evening Tea With Banana Shake. …
- Don’t Boil Potatoes, Bake Them
Being underweight is as unhealthy as being fatty person — People who are underweight are at risk of osteoporosis, infections, fertility problems and cancer
There are several medical conditions that can cause under weight
If you’re underweight, see a doctor you may have a serious health problem.
Look at your eating habit is it healthy? are you are making your platter from all food groups?
It’s very important to eat mostly healthy foods .
Add more Nuts:
- Whole milk
- Add more protien rich food more to gain muscles
- Do regular excercises,
- To gain muscles mass add weight training
- Take a nap after your lunch
- More fruit yogurt base smoothies , nuts lean meat , leafy veggies,
- Eat more CALORIES than burn
- Daily before going to bed Take nuts milk with dates and coconut powder.
- Eat banana + 3 dates between your major meal /as a snack
- Use clear butter to make your daily food
So Many People around the World Suffering Too Much Sugar or Too Less Sugar in Bloodstream.
Too Little, Which May Come From A Complication Of Medication, And They May Quickly Be Overcome By Dizziness, Fatigue, Headache, Sweating, Trembling, And Coma.
Too Much, Happened with Poor Eating Habit Epically If the Person Is Older and Overweight , Person Feels Weakness, Loss of Consciousness, Thirsty, and Tiredness .Diabetes Must Be Treated
Apple Cider Vinegar: Cider Vinegar Plays An Important Role In Controlling The Sugar Levels In The Blood. One Tea Spoon Of Organic Apple Cider Vigor Mix In A Glass Of Lukewarm Water Take This Before Breakfast.
Sunlight: Sunlight Can Help Improve the Production of Insulin; Sunlight Is Directly Linked To the Functionality of Vitamin D
Water, Exercise, Healthy Balanced Diet, Sleep
- Water Intake Must B 12 Glasses a day it moves the excess sugar through your system so it can be taken in by the organs and cells to be used as a functional source of energy.
- 45 min Walk Is Must For People That Are Suffering From Diabetes.
- Your Meals Should Be balanced rich in Nutrients and Low in Fats.
Take more Vegetables, Whole Grains, proteins and fruits. This Helps Your Body Better Use the Insulin. Person should sleep 8 hours
- Fenugreek Seeds: Soak fenugreek seeds in water and leave overnight, Use This Water Empty Stomach in the Morning
Low Blood Pressure
- Eat a diet higher in salt.
- Drink lots of nonalcoholic fluids.
- Limit alcoholic beverages.
- Drink more fluids during hot weather and while sick with a viral illness, such as a cold or the flu.
High Blood Pressure
- Lose extra pounds and watch your waistline. Blood pressure often increases as weight increases. …
- Exercise regularly. …
- Eat a healthy diet. …
- Reduce sodium in your diet. …
- Limit the amount of alcohol you drink. …
- Quit smoking. …
- Cut back on caffeine. …
- Reduce your stress
Loss of Apetite
Loss of appetite means you don’t have the same desire to eat as you used to. It’s simply means that hunger is absent
A lack of desire to eat is termed as loss of appetite this condition is common in people suffering from stress, depression,anxiety,taste buds and digestion system
Sign of decreased appetite include not wanting to eat, unintentional weight loss and not feeling hunger long…… Terms loss of appetite is also known anorexia, which can have medical and psychological cause
Anorexia is common among people who are dying some drugs, such as digoxin fluoxetine, quinidine, and hudralazine cause anorexia
Disorder such as anorexia, nervosa or bulimia nervosa is hungry. The medical term of anorexia is if you developed a loss of appetite, you may also have related symptoms, such as weight loss or malnutrition Medically referred to as anorexia can be caused by a variety of conditions and diseases.
Some of the conditions can be temporary and reversible some of conditions can be move serious such as from the effect of underlying cancer.
Some home remedies are may help you to cure you from this hunger loss
Take 1 tbsp jaggerey powder 1 .5 tsp freshly ground black pepper mix well & consume this mixture post your meal during the day for 3 weeks must
Ginger is Also very effective for loss of appetite. Boil 1 tbsp grated ginger in 1 glass water and drink this at once a day
Avoid drinking liquids before your meals
Knees & Joint Pain
- Try RICE for strains and sprains. If you’ve twisted your leg, taken a hard fall, or otherwise strained your knee, first aid at home can be helpful. …
- Tai chi. …
- Exercise and weight management. …
- Heat and cold therapy. …
- Herbal ointment. …
- Willow bark. …
- Ginger extract. …
- Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate
- Desi rose petals
- Vitamin E oil
- Alovera jel
Take all ingredients in equal quantity mix well , put it in a jar .
Daily before going to bed rub this scrub in to your lips and sleep.
At morning wash your face with lukewarm water
Face & Body Scrub
- 2 tbsp coffee powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil /olive oil
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Aloe Vera jell
- Few drops vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
Mix all ingredients well then use before bath it’s a exfoliating scrub u can see magic results use twice a week u can also Store or in fridge
- Soy and coffee: They may lower your body’s ability to use hormone medication.
- Kelp and seaweed. You may have heard you should stay away from these because they’re high in iodine, which can interfere with your thyroid.
- Kale, broccoli, spinach.
HOW TO CLEAN BLACK HEADS
Clean the affected area with wet towel.
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon rice flour
- 1 spoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of honey.
Mix well to make a thick paste. Apply enough amounts of the mixture on the affected areas and gently scrub for few minutes. Rinse off with cold water.
After 5 min In a bowl add 4 teaspoons of cold water and 2 drops of tea tree essential oil mix well.
With a cotton ball, apply the solution on the affected areas. Leave it to dry completely and rinse off with water.
For better results use this remedy twice in a week
This information is solely for informational purposes. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. Neither the Editors of Consumer Guide (R), Publications International, Ltd., the author nor publisher take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading or following the information contained in this information.